Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scrapbooking lite

Summer came in a flash and soon we'll be on our vacation. Since I am already way behind on all the scrapbooking pages I'd like to do, I am searching for something quick and easy to document our journey.

I have a few requirements I want it to meet:
* I'd like to be able to do it on the go.
* I'd like to make several copies for each of our kids and maybe the grandparents.
* I'd like to incorporate some tools and papers I already have.

Everything's pointing toward hybrid, so that's what I'll do.

Here's what I've come up with...although it maybe change. Temptation is great to do a little mini album but I'd like to have the pages in my kids main albums so I try to hold back *lol*.

I like the idea of Ali Edwards "Week in the life" documentation. Find out all about it here. I wanted to do something similar and hoped to find some ready to go overlays but alas...I didn't.
I am still trying to sort out how to go on now. I tend to do my own mix and match with Ali's products. I really want to have some semi-finished digital layouts I just have to plop my pictures on and do some journaling. I'll do it in 8.5x11, get them developed as A4 pictures and combine them with some beach colored cardstock and embellishment to fit in my 12x12 albums.

That's it so far. Now off I am to designing some pages!

No comments: