Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

I know the new year has seen a few days (or weeks) but it's been quite busy around here.
Anyway...I wish you all a happy new year! Hope you had a great New Years Eve!

We had a wonderful christmas...lots of family time this past few weeks which I totally enjoyed!

On new years eve my brother and his girlfriend celebrated with us. We played Wii-Fit and Wii-Sports and Larissa is great at ski jumping.



One of our traditions is to watch "Dinner for One" just before midnight. Love it!



We even got to do some fireworks this year!



And I made some mini cupcakes for our guests....yummy...




Another family tradiotion:



Every other Friday Larissa is allowed to spend the night with us. It was ok when we were three but now that Jan is sleeping with us too it's a little bit crowded. Never the less I love those nights...when I wake up and see my babies sleeping peacefully sometimes even holding hands. Nothing like it!

A few favourites:






And this is my niece. Isn't she just sooo cute?!


I hope to have time to post on a more regula basis...but don't bet on that.

Thank's for dropping by!

No comments: