Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December Daily - Day one

I'm a huge fan of Ali Edwards and love her projects.
So this year is the first year I'm joining in the december daily fun!
If you want to know more about it go to Ali's blog and check out her december daily album!

I put together a mini-album which is approximately 6x7 inches. I incorporated different sized and shaped pages, chipboard as well as paper.
I used traditional scrapbooking paper as well as digital elements I printed myself. I aged all pages using Ranger distressing inks. I'm not entirely happy with the outcome but decided to go with it as I don't have the time - or the nerve - of doing it again. Maybe next year :o).

I won't show you the cover yet as it's not finished *lol*. But here's page one.



Here's a couple of other ideas:
Tim Holtz shows again his 12 Tags of christmas! He has great blog candies too so be sure to have a look!
Shimelle has her "Journal your christmas" class up again. Cool thing, especially since you pay once and can participate every year!
If you're not into doing a whole book maybe you like the paper crafting idea in the Creative Memories Project Center.

What is your christmas project for this year?

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: