Saturday, October 11, 2008

Been busy

Well it's been a while and I'm sorry about that. Let me tell you in short what I've been up to.

It all started with my mother. She got married on the 29th of september on a two weeks notice. I just couldn't help myself and had to do some crafting for her wedding...so I hat two busy weeks.

The day after the wedding we discovered lice on my BigGirls head. *eek* So there we go...washing everything we could think of including her head (and mine) and combing it with one of those special combs.
Just as I was finished washing and cleaning and everything seemed to be normal again *big sigh* she came home from school having - you guess - lice!
So back to the beginning! I really do hope to have finished this "project" for good!

Beside all this cleaning hours I was trying to get some pages done. I'll post a few below. Nothing fancy just quick and easy!









I'll be back soon with some fun projects to share!
Until then...have fun crafting!

No comments: