Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Confession

Ok, I've got a confession to make...I'm totally into Mini-Books. Since I startet my first book a few weeks ago (pictures of the finished product will be online soon) I dived into the matter and after some research and a few hours working time, here's the second book.
It's a mother's day gift for my mother with pictures we took only 2 weeks ago.













This mini-book is really small...it's about 7,5x7,5 cm (3x3 inch).
The word arts used are from http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/ (thank you bethany!) except the last one which I don't know where I got it from (I'm so sorry...if it was design by you or you know, where it comes from email me so I can give credits!).

The idea to this mini-book was given to me by stempelfloh (thanks to you!)!

Let me know what you think of it!

No comments: